Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bye for now

Until exams are over.

The most stressful thing about university? Yep, exams (okay, for me anyways). There is no way to describe how awful they can be. I'm that person who can study for hours and hours and then still manage to mess up on the simplest of things due to nerves. Luckily my exam schedule worked out really well, all of them are spaced out nicely over the entire period. As I don't have to worry about moving somewhere else for the summer, this is ideal for me. Time to study each one separately without another looming over my head.
Then it is off to work, trying to scrape enough money together to make it through the next school year and fund my *expensive* hobby (hence why showing is limited).
Hopefully I will soon have some horsey things to talk about. Looking out my window right now it is snowing and -3C.
Traveller is snug in his Wug, and I'm hanging out with Roger.

Renal physiology anyone? Roger just tends to have a blank look on his face...he must find it boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment